75 minute video practice, led by Amy Weintraub
- Programmable Chapters shot in HD
- Music from Master Charles – Synchronicity & MJ Bindu Delekta
- Includes a Study Guide booklet
- Shot on location in Tucson, AZ by Emmy-award winning Director of Photography, Dan Duncan
- Available as digital download or physical DVD
This DVD is the follow up to the award winning LifeForce Yoga to Beat The Blues ~ Level 1. Amy offers modifications throughout this more challenging sequence of postures. Here, Amy invokes the energy of Shiva in his incarnation as the Fire Dancer Nataraja, guiding viewers to stay present to the sensations in their bodies, cultivating self-awareness as they burn away what is no longer serving them. The practice ends with an invitation to allow the awakened prana to guide the practitioner into her own flow of poses before transitioning into Yoga Nidra.
“Think of this beautifully produced LifeForce Yoga DVD as your portal to that unfolding, a doorway to your true self.” – Barbara Sherman, RYT, LFYP Level 1