Align heart and mind to find your life’s mission. This guided relaxation experience (Bhavana) helps you reconnect with the burning bush in your heart and say “yes” to that heart’s desire and to Yourself.
This original and inspiring bhavana practice from the award-winning author of Yoga for Depression incorporates mantra, pranayama breathing, some gentle stretching, and a writing exercise.
- Introduction 2:23
- Calm Strength – Intro 1:51
- Calm Strength – Bhavana 4:26
- Yes to Yourself – Intro 7:07
- Yes to Yourself – Set-up 5:59
- Yes to Yourself – Clearing the Space with Movement 9:43
- Yes to Yourself – Clearing the Space with Breath 7:40
- Yes to Yourself – Bhavana 13:41
- Yes to Yourself – Automatic Writing 2:37
- Yes to Yourself – Closing 3:20
Total Running Time 53:47
- Written & produced by Amy Weintraub
- Music composed and performed by Bill Cashman
- Recorded by Bill Cashman at the Cavern Studios Tucson