Yoga to Manage Your Mood: LifeForce Yoga Practitioner Training Module A – Experiential
Date: February 24 — 28, 2017
Location: Mount Eden Retreat Center
Led by Rose Kress & Debbie Lubetkin with Kathleen Williams
Featuring Saturday night Kirtan with Dalien aka 13 Hands
Take time to dive into LifeForce Yoga for Mood Management. This retreat offers self-care strategies for stress reduction and bliss building. Students will practice LifeForce Yoga techniques in group setting as well as one-on-one. During this mid-winter retreat you will learn:
- Breathing practices to energize and clear (pranayama & kriya)
- Sound practices to deactivate the limbic system (mantra & nada yoga)
- Visualizations to enhance affirmation, intention, and postures (bhavana & sankalpa)
- Meditation practices to focus the mind – LifeForce Yoga Chakra Clearing Meditation
- Deep restoration (yoga nidra)
- Yogic self-inquiry for negative self-talk
- Enjoy the blessing and deep healing of Kirtan with Dalien aka 13 Hands
Full details, including a song from 13 Hands, here.
This Experiential workshop is open to all with yoga experience and is Part A of a 3-Part certification course to become a LifeForce Yoga Practitioner – level 1. Learn an empowering, evidence-based Yoga protocol for self-care and to help students and clients focus, relax, and have greater access to feeling states.
Program begins after dinner on the 24th and ends just before lunch on the 28th.
The training fee includes extended hours, training materials, lodging, and accommodations. Rooms have shared baths.
Roommates for Double, Triple, and Dorm rooms will be assigned. If you choose to attend with a friend, please include a note with your registration.
If you have any questions, please contact Rose Kress, email@example.com
Please note: the commuter fee includes three meals a day.
Refunds, less a $150 processing fee, are available if cancelled by Jan 15, 2017. No refunds will be granted thereafter.