- This event has passed.
Energy Boosters! Best Practices for Managing Depression
September 12 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:00am on Wednesday, repeating until September 12, 2018
Depression is that heaviness that weighs upon our spirit and our energy. It takes away our energy and zaps our joy. Depression distracts us from being present to loved ones and keeps us from doing the things that we love. We don’t have to be locked into this pattern of being. We can break this cycle and allow light into our lives.
This two-session course teaches the best yoga practices to reduce depression, without the need for a yoga mat. Experience accessible and portable yoga practices to boost your energy and brighten your outlook. LifeForce Yoga tools for managing depression and low energy include sound, visualization, hand gestures, breathing practices, intention setting, and meditation.
- To clear your mind
- To deepen your breath
- To wake your energy up first thing in the morning
- To stimulate your body & mind
- To reconnect with your whole self
- Two 60-minute webinars, available for streaming and download after the live event
- A manual with instructions for each of the practices
- Plus! Participants will receive a guided LifeForce Yoga practice video that includes yoga postures for managing depression
- September 12
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Your Home 85719