Why & How LifeForce Yoga for Mood Management Works:
Education, Empowerment and Deepening Your Practice
with Amy Weintraub, MFA, ERYT-500
Supported by LifeForce Yoga Practitioners
What: Learn about why and how LifeForce Yoga is good for trauma, depression, anxiety and mood disorders. Learn additional pranayama techniques, mantras and mudras. Learn about the neuroscience behind these practices.
18 hours of webinars with Amy Weintraub author of Yoga for Depression and Yoga Skills for Therapists and other LifeForce Yoga Mentors, who are both yoga and mental health professionals. The webinars include lecture, demo with practices related to the subject, and discussion of the questions that have arisen from participants.
Who Is This Course For: Open to anyone who wants to deepen their yoga practice and learn additional mantras, mudra, pranayama and more. You do not need to be a yoga teacher to take this course. If you are a yoga or health professional, you will learn yoga practices appropriate in a clinical setting.
- Creating the Safe & Sacred Container with LifeForce Yoga Founding Director Amy Weintraub, MFA, EYT-500
- Pranayama & Meditation with Amy Weintraub
- Mantra & Mudra with Amy Weintraub
- Yoga & Trauma with Amy Weintraub
- LifeForce Yoga & Ayurveda with LifeForce Yoga Education Director Rose Kress, ERYT-500, LFYP-2, LFY Educator
- Integrating LifeForce Yoga Practices into Health Care and Yoga Therapy Settings with LifeForce Yoga Practitioner Mentor Ann Freidenheim, MS, MA, CAADC, RYT-200, LFYP-2 and Rose Kress
- 12 hours of online webcast sessions (pre-recorded)
- 6 hours of online Q & A and Practices (pre-recorded)
- Assigned reading
- Study questions
- On-line sessions will include lecture, discussion, slides and opportunities to practice
- Certificate of Attendance
Please note: If you are taking for credit towards LifeForce Yoga Practitioner Training, or Yoga Alliance CEU’s, the cost is $280 and you will need to complete the course work above and send completed study questions and homework assignments for review.
This counts as Module B of the Modular LifeForce Yoga Practitioner Certification. Module B can be taken prior to Module A. If you have questions, please contact Rose, email@example.com.