LifeForce Yoga offers tools for empowerment and inner peace that support you in releasing the constrictions that keep you from living your best life. For over 16 years we have helped people rediscover feelings of peace, wholeness, ease, and lightness of being.
This Immersion series is open to anyone who wants to learn to manage the constrictions of stress, depression, anxiety, trauma, and other mood disorders.
During this immersion, you will learn:
- The LifeForce Yoga Protocol
- Establishing a sacred container for practice
- Accessible and adaptive breathing techniques (pranayama)
- Sound practices (mantra and nada yoga)
- Hand gestures (mudras)
- Tools for soothing, grounding, and reconnecting
- Meditation techniques appropriate for depression, anxiety, and trauma
- Clearing your space and creating healthy boundaries
- An understanding of the nervous system from the Eastern and Western perspective
- How self-inquiry leads to deeper wisdom of self and the practices
- The importance of embodiment
- Where and how to access current research on yoga and mental health
This course is open to anyone who wants to deepen their yoga practice and learn techniques to fast-track your mental wealth. You do not need to be a yoga teacher to take this course. If you are a yoga or health professional, you will learn yoga practices appropriate in a clinical setting.
- Creating the Safe & Sacred Container
- Understanding Your Mood
- Pranayama & Meditation
- Mantra & Mudra
- Yoga & Trauma
- 12 hours on online sessions
- Q&A sessions including homework review
- Assigned reading
- Study questions
- On-line sessions will include lecture, discussion, slides and opportunities to practice
- A manual with tips and tools for practice and leading LifeForce Yoga
- Certificate of Attendance
Please note: If you are taking for credit towards LifeForce Yoga Practitioner Training, or Yoga Alliance CEU’s, the cost is $545 and you will need to complete the course work above and send completed study questions and homework assignments for review.
This counts as Module B of the Modular LifeForce Yoga Practitioner Certification. Module B can be taken prior to Module A. If you have questions, please contact Rose, firstname.lastname@example.org.