To receive a LifeForce Yoga Practitioner – Level 1 Certification, after completing the 7-day residency or the modular LFYP training, applicants will need to complete 3 mentoring sessions with a LifeForce Yoga Mentor. The mentoring process is meant to support applicants in integrating LifeForce Yoga practices. Sessions are supportive and inspiring.
You will be integrating LifeForce Yoga into your practice (personal and professional), working with individuals and/or groups and receiving an empowering form of supervision. Scheduled at your and your mentor’s convenience.
- Select a mentor. All mentors are available for a 30 minute free consultation/interview.
- 3 session plans sent to your mentor by email (may be classes, workshops, or individual sessions – a variety is recommended, if possible).
- 3 self-mentoring reports sent to your mentor by email.
- 3 live mentoring sessions (in person or by phone). Sessions are generally 1.5 hours long.
Prerequisite: Level 1 Training or Module A & B
LifeForce Yoga Mentoring(* indicates a required field)
- If you have not chosen your mentor, please visit: Mentors