- This event has passed.
The Yoga Day Summit 2017: From Ancient Roots to Today’s Global Transformation
June 21, 2017 - June 22, 2017
Amy Weintraub is a guest teacher for this very special summit. Don’t miss her compelling talk as Author, Psychologist, Yogini, Anodea Judith interviews Amy about the third chakra and depression.
You can listen from your home or phone; anywhere you have an internet connection, and the Yoga Day Summit is completely FREE. In celebration of the International Day of Yoga, Amy and a visionary community of sages, musicians, scientists and beloved teachers from around the globe — including H.H. Pujya Swami Chidanand Saraswatiji, Sri Mooji, Michael Singer, Tommy Rosen, Kia Miller, Dr. Vandana Shiva, Bruce H. Lipton, Deva Premal & Miten, and others.
Join H.H. Pujya Swami Chidanand Saraswatiji, Sri Mooji, Michael Singer, Tommy Rosen, Kia Miller, Dr. Vandana Shiva, Bruce H. Lipton, Anodea Judith and many more of today’s sages, musicians, scientists and beloved teachers from around the globe — who are gathering at The Yoga Day Summit to share how to live as a beautiful expression of the Divine every day.
At this FREE online event, you’ll discover:
- 20+ hours of global video broadcast with 50+ top luminaries
- A journey to the birthplace of yoga — from the foothills of the Himalayas along the banks of the Holy Ganges River
- Stories of inspiration from activist yogis
- Interviews with world-renowned yoga teachers and visits to holy sites — including Rishikesh and Haridwar, India
- Viewing of the sequel to The Science Behind Yoga, which highlights the latest medical and scientific research about the healing benefits of yoga
- Rejuvenating hatha yoga classes and guided meditation breaks
Iwas totally uplifted and captivated by The Yoga Day Summit. The professionalism and technical aspects of the webcast were marvelous (many webcasts are not). Wonderful experience. I can’t wait for next year’s Yoga Day Summit!
— Liz Lambregtse