with Rose Kress, E-RYT500, C-IAYT, YACEP
Begins April 3rd, 2020
Rediscover the Radiant version of yourself you were meant to be!
This course is designed to help you live your lightest and brightest life, instilling basic life skills for managing daily ups and downs, decreasing reactivity, and increasing happiness through accessible yoga tools. You will learn how to strengthen your listening skills, coping strategies, increase your productivity, and reboot your system when you need it. First and foremost, this course is about tools for managing your energy and mood states. Through this learning process, you will learn how to support those you serve in managing their moods, in professional or personal settings.
During this immersion, you will learn:
- The LifeForce Yoga Protocol
- Establishing a sacred container for practice
- Accessible and adaptive breathing techniques (pranayama)
- Sound practices and their effect on the nervous system and mood (mantra and nada yoga)
- Hand gestures and why they are an effective portable practice (mudras)
- Tools for soothing, grounding, and reconnecting
- Meditation techniques appropriate for depression, anxiety, and trauma
- Clearing your space and creating healthy boundaries
- An understanding of the nervous system from the Eastern and Western perspective
- How self-inquiry leads to deeper wisdom of self and the practices
- The importance of embodiment
- Where and how to access current research on yoga and mental health
Foundation: Basic skills for establishing your practice and understanding your energy from the yogic perspective.
Elevation: Tools for freeing your energy to experience more focus, clarity, and connection with others.
Empowerment: Where intuition, courage, and self-worth combine to support you in owning your space.
Tranquility: Tools for grounding and calming when the mind races and the world seems filled with chaos.
Motivation: Harnessing distraction and procrastination to connect with your creative essence.
Embodiment: Establishing healthy boundaries from a place of courage and confidence to create a more stable reality.
Equilibrium: Understanding how unconditional listening creates a state of true balance.
Connection: Bringing it all together to design the blueprint for your mental wellness and Inner Radiance.
This Course Includes:
- 3 live sessions with Rose – all recorded for future viewing.
- 8 sessions with 2 – 4 video lessons.
- A downloadable manual with tips, practices, writing prompts, etc.
- Several LifeForce Yoga sessions with Rose.
- Life time access to the course and updated materials.
- For those taking the course for LifeForce Yoga Practitioner Training, or Yoga Alliance CEU’s, the cost is $545 and includes extra course work.
This counts as Module B of the Modular LifeForce Yoga Practitioner Certification. Module B can be taken prior to Module A. If you have questions, please contact Rose, email@example.com.