LifeForce Yoga Practitioner Training Retreats:
7-Day programs (equivalent to Modules A + B)
Due to Covid, ALL trainings are online for the forseeable future.
Note: If you are taking the training for LifeForce Yoga Practitioner (LFYP) Certification, please review the requirements here.
Module A — Live & Online Training:
- January 12 – 30, 2021 — Led by Director Rose Kress, ERYT-500, C-IAYT. Registration
- March 2021 — Led by Director Rose Kress, ERYT-500, C-IAYT. Details coming soon.
- May 2021 — Led by Director Rose Kress, ERYT-500, C-IAYT. Details coming soon.
The LFYP Training in Three Modules is equivalent to the Level 1 Training. Upon completion of the Module A + B, registered participants are eligible to take the Level 2 Training. Upon Completion of Module C, participants will be certified as LifeForce Yoga Practitioners. Module B may proceed Module A, but both Modules must be completed before Module C. Full details on the Training in Three Modules can be found here.
Preparing for Level 1 & Module A Trainings:
- LifeForce Yoga to Manage Your Mood workshop OR Stress Busters & Energy Boosters online webinars
- Read Yoga for Depression by Amy Weintraub
- Practice with any LifeForce Yoga video practice with Rose (recommended daily for 30 days)
- Practice with LifeForce Yoga Chakra Clearing Meditation
- If you have any questions, please contact Rose, email@example.com