LifeForce Yoga Practitioner Training & Retreat 7-Day programs (equivalent to Module A & B):
- July 9-16, 2017, Kripalu Center, Stockbridge, MA — Led by Amy Weintraub & Rose Kress. Register here.
- September 10-17, 2017, Yogaville, Buckingham, VA — Led by Amy Weintraub & Rose Kress. Register here.
- January 21-28, 2018, Tucson, AZ — Led by Rose Kress & Amy Weintraub. Register here.
Please note: If you are taking the training for Certification as a LifeForce Yoga Practitioner, please review the requirements here.
Module A — Experiential Programs (combine with Module B to equal the 7-day training):
- October 27 – October 31, 2017, Encinitas, CA — Led by Amy Weintraub, with Allie Middleton. Register here.
- March 31 – April 4, 2018, Sivananda Ashram, Paradise Island, Bahamas — Led by Rose Kress & Amy Weintraub. Register here.
The LFYP Training in Three Modules is equivalent to the Level 1 Training. Upon completion of the Module A & B, registered participants are eligible to take the Level 2 Training. Upon Completion of module C participants will be certified at the as LifeForce Yoga Practitioners. Module B may proceed Module A. Both Modules must be completed before Module C. Full details on the training in three modules can be found here.
Preparing for Module A and Level 1 Training:
- LifeForce Yoga to Manage Your Mood workshop or equivalent workshop with Amy Weintraub
- Read Yoga for Depression by Amy Weintraub
- Practice with LifeForce Yoga to Beat the Blues Level 1 and/or 2 (recommended daily for 30 days)
- Practice with LifeForce Yoga Chakra Clearing Meditation
- If you have any questions, please contact Rose, firstname.lastname@example.org