LifeForce Yoga Practitioner Training Retreats:
7-Day programs (equivalent to Modules A + B)
- February 23 – March 1, 2020, Tucson, AZ — Led by Rose Kress & Randy Todd. Register here.
- July 2020, Kripalu Center, Stockbridge, MA — Led by Rose Kress & Faculty. Registration available Spring 2020
Note: If you are taking the training for LifeForce Yoga Practitioner (LFYP) Certification, please review the requirements here.
Module A — Experiential Programs:
(Shorter, In-Person Training to Combine with Online Module B to equal the 7-day Retreat Trainings)
- September 6 – 10, 2019, Ganesha Yoga, Chicago, IL — Led by Director Rose Kress, ERYT-500, C-IAYT. Register here.
- November 1 – 5, 2019, Soul of Yoga, Encinitas, CA — Led by Amy Weintraub & Allie Middleton. SOLD OUT
- January 24 – 28, 2020, Pacific Yew Yoga, Albany, OR — Led by Director Rose Kress, ERYT-500, C-IAYT. Registration available soon
- March 22 – 26, 2020, Sivananda Ashram, Paradise Island, The Bahamas — Led by Director Rose Kress, ERYT-500, C-IAYT. Registration and details coming soon!
- Spring 2020, Involution Yoga, Lewes, DE — Led by Kathleen Williams, PhD. Registration available soon
The LFYP Training in Three Modules is equivalent to the Level 1 Training. Upon completion of the Module A + B, registered participants are eligible to take the Level 2 Training. Upon Completion of Module C, participants will be certified as LifeForce Yoga Practitioners. Module B may proceed Module A, but both Modules must be completed before Module C. Full details on the Training in Three Modules can be found here.
Preparing for Level 1 & Module A Trainings:
- LifeForce Yoga to Manage Your Mood workshop OR Stress Busters & Energy Boosters online webinars
- Read Yoga for Depression by Amy Weintraub
- Practice with LifeForce Yoga to Beat the Blues Level 1 and/or 2 (recommended daily for 30 days)
- Practice with LifeForce Yoga Chakra Clearing Meditation
- If you have any questions, please contact Rose, firstname.lastname@example.org