LifeForce Yoga Practitioner Training Retreats:
7-Day programs (equivalent to Modules A + B)
- February 23 – March 1, 2020, Tucson, AZ — Led by Rose Kress & Rickie Simpson. Register here.
- July 2 – 10, 2020, Kripalu Center, Stockbridge, MA — Led by Rose Kress & Kathleen Williams. Register here.
- September 13 – 20, 2020, Yogaville, VA — Led by Rose Kress & Rickie Simpson. Registration available soon.
- January, 2021, Tucson, AZ. — Led by Rose Kress & TBA. Registration available soon.
Note: If you are taking the training for LifeForce Yoga Practitioner (LFYP) Certification, please review the requirements here.
Module A — Experiential Programs:
(Shorter, In-Person Training to Combine with Online Module B to equal the 7-day Retreat Trainings)
- March 22 – 26, 2020, Sivananda Ashram, Paradise Island, The Bahamas — Led by Director Rose Kress, ERYT-500, C-IAYT. Registration
- Fall 2020, Ganesha Yoga, Chicago, IL — Led by Director Rose Kress, ERYT-500, C-IAYT. Details coming soon.
The LFYP Training in Three Modules is equivalent to the Level 1 Training. Upon completion of the Module A + B, registered participants are eligible to take the Level 2 Training. Upon Completion of Module C, participants will be certified as LifeForce Yoga Practitioners. Module B may proceed Module A, but both Modules must be completed before Module C. Full details on the Training in Three Modules can be found here.
Preparing for Level 1 & Module A Trainings:
- LifeForce Yoga to Manage Your Mood workshop OR Stress Busters & Energy Boosters online webinars
- Read Yoga for Depression by Amy Weintraub
- Practice with any LifeForce Yoga video practice with Rose (recommended daily for 30 days)
- Practice with LifeForce Yoga Chakra Clearing Meditation
- If you have any questions, please contact Rose, firstname.lastname@example.org