LifeForce Yoga Practitioner Level 1 Certification
Completion of the following requirements awards the designation of “LifeForce Yoga Practitioner — Level 1″ and a total of 115 CEUs (Yoga Alliance):
1. Completion of Level 1 Training
To receive a LifeForce Yoga Practitioner – Level 1 Certification, after completing the 7-day residency, applicants will need to complete 3 mentoring sessions with a LifeForce Yoga Mentor. The mentoring process is meant to support applicants in integrating LifeForce Yoga practices. Sessions are supportive and inspiring. Note: Mentoring is a part of the Modular LifeForce Yoga Practitioner Training.
- Select a mentor. All mentors are available for a 30 minute free consultation/interview.
- 3 session plans sent to your mentor by email. (may be classes, workshops, or individual sessions – a variety is recommended, if possible) Or Audio/video tape of class, workshop or session.
- 3 self-mentoring reports sent to your mentor by email.
- 3 live mentoring sessions (in person or by phone). For a minimum of 4.5 hours of conversation, plus time for mentor to review recorded session or paperwork and prepare notes. The recorded session can be edited to focus on mentee’s strengths and also areas where feedback is requested. Sessions are generally 1.5 hours long.
- Payment: You are responsible to pay your mentor directly for your sessions at $75 an hour. Please keep in mind that your sessions and your mentor’s prep time, especially if reviewing a tape, will be longer than one hour. Your mentor will send you an invoice at the conclusion of each mentoring session.
3. Self-Directed 40 Day Challenge
This challenge is meant to support the applicant in understanding and incorporating the LifeForce Yoga techniques into home practice. As LFYPs, it is important to have practiced the techniques prior to sharing them with clients and students. You may wish to use a LifeForce Yoga product as support for your challenge or you may cultivate a home practice with the support of your mentor. The challenge is self-directed and self-reported on the following form and accounts for 50 non-contact hours.
4. Application & Evaluation
Application and evaluation are given to participants upon completion of mentoring and the 40 day challenge and must be returned for certification. Participants will be awarded the designation of LifeForce Yoga Practitioner Level One and listed on the practitioners page.