Practitioner Registration & Details
LifeForce Yoga Practitioner Training in Three Modules
Tucson Information – January
Tucson Location: Desert Redemptorist Renewal Center
The Training fee includes extended hours, a training manual and assignment review. Double and single rooms all have private baths. If you have any questions or to be placed on a waiting list for a single room, please contact Rose Kress at email@example.com.
*Please note: The commuter fee includes three meals per day plus daily use of the facility.
Level 1 Training Schedule for Tucson
Early Morning Practice:
- 6:00 – 7:10 am Led Asana
- 7:15 – 8:00 Led Pranayama, Kriya, Chanting, Meditation
- 9:00 – 12:00 (Discussion/lecture, Process, Practice)
- Noon – 3:00 pm (Walk, hike, receive a massage from Carmen or an Ayurvedic Consultation with Maria.)
- 2:30 pm Optional Yoga Nidra
- 3:00 – 6:00 pm (Discussion/lecture, Process, Practice, Practice Teach)
- 7:00 – 9:00 pm (some evenings will be optional)
Please do not schedule massage or other treatments during the main morning or afternoon sessions.