Module C – Mentoring
LifeForce Yoga Mentoring (6 Hours, one-on-one) $589
You will be integrating LifeForce Yoga into your practice (personal and professional), working with individuals and/or groups and receiving an empowering form of supervision. Scheduled at your and your mentor's convenience.
To receive a LifeForce Yoga Practitioner – Level 1 Certification, after completing the 7-day residency or Modules A & B, applicants will need to complete 3 mentoring sessions with a LifeForce Yoga Mentor. The mentoring process is meant to support applicants in integrating LifeForce Yoga practices. Sessions are supportive and inspiring.
You will be integrating LifeForce Yoga into your practice (personal and professional), working with individuals and/or groups and receiving an empowering form of supervision. Scheduled at your and your mentor’s convenience.
- Select a mentor. All mentors are available for a 30 minute free consultation/interview.
- 3 session plans sent to your mentor by email (may be classes, workshops, or individual sessions – a variety is recommended, if possible).
- 3 self-mentoring reports sent to your mentor by email.
- 3 live mentoring sessions (in person or by phone). Sessions are 1.5 hours long.
- As a part of your mentoring, you are responsible for demonstrating competency in four areas. You will be asked to demonstrate these techniques as a part of your mentoring sessions:
- Cueing to direct sensation
- Meeting the Mood
- Stair Step Breathing
- LifeForce Yoga Chakra Clearing Meditation
Prerequisite: Modules A & B OR 7-Day LifeForce Yoga Level 1 Training
Find full details on the training in three modules here.