- This event has passed.
LifeForce Yoga to Manage Your Mood
October 23, 2015 - October 25, 2015
Buckingham, VA 23921 United States
11 Yoga Alliance CEUs
LifeForce Yoga interweaves the power of an ancient discipline with current scientific findings to help you release what’s no longer serving you—without a story attached! In this inspiring workshop with Amy Weintraub, author of Yoga for Depression, you will learn and practice breathing exercises, easy postures, guided meditations, and other experiential yogic tools for managing your mood.
- Pranayama and kriya breathing techniques that regulate the emotions
- Meditations that lift the mood
- Creating Affirmation (sankalpa)
- LifeForce Yoga Bhavana (Imagery)
- LifeForce Yoga Chakra Clearing Meditation
- LifeForce Yoga Nidra
- Tones that regulate the emotions (mantras)
- Yoga asanas suitable for multilevel practitioners
- Self-Inquiry through writing and Dyad Sharing
You will leave feeling refreshed, renewed, and excited about your at-home or teaching practice with new tools to bring balance to the emotional and physical body. Accessible for all levels, including beginners. Psychotherapists, health professionals, and yoga teachers will learn techniques not regularly taught in yoga classes to help their clients focus, relax, and have greater access to their feelings.