To receive a LifeForce Yoga Practitioner – Level 1 Certification, after completing the 7-day residency or Modules A & B, applicants will need to complete 3 mentoring sessions with a LifeForce Yoga Mentor. The mentoring process is meant to support applicants in integrating LifeForce Yoga practices. Sessions are supportive and inspiring.
You will be integrating LifeForce Yoga into your practice (personal and professional), working with individuals and/or groups and receiving an empowering form of supervision. Scheduled at your and your mentor’s convenience.
- Select a mentor. You must mentor with one of your trainers.
- 3 session plans sent to your mentor by email (may be classes, workshops, or individual sessions – a variety is recommended, if possible).
- 3 self-mentoring reports sent to your mentor by email.
- 3 live mentoring sessions (in person or by phone). Sessions are 1.5 hours long.
- As a part of your mentoring, you are responsible for demonstrating competency in five areas. You will be asked to demonstrate these techniques as a part of your mentoring sessions:
- Directing Awareness
- Meeting the Mood
- Stair Step Breathing
- The Bhavana Practice
- Using sound
Prerequisite: Modules A & B OR 7-Day LifeForce Yoga Level 1 Training
Find full details on the training in three modules here.