Power of Love with Rose Kress
February 12 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am$25
What is it that can warm the coldest day? Love. The power of love heals wounds and brings down walls. Love can be experienced between two beings, but there is a love that is greater. It is the love you hold in your heart, waiting to burst forth into the world. Given attention, this love melts the hardness around the heart, installed by our hurts, and allow us to fall in love with life again.
This workshop is all about uncovering and remembering the true nature of the heart. You will begin to experience that all-encompassing love while dissolving the useless walls and softening the necessary ones.
- postures to open the structures of the heart (reversing the compression of the heart space;
- mantras that connect us with the power of love itself;
- mudrās to awaken the energetic flow of love through your body and auric field;
- breathing practice to clarify our attention and energy;
- a heart yoga nidra;
- and journal/inquiry questions to identify the walls that you want to release and those that can become boundaries.
You’ll leave with tools for reawakening the love in your heart.
For those that wish, there is an essential oil component to enhance the workshop and your heart work beyond the retreat. Sign up by February 1st, to receive your oils in time for the retreat. If you sign up after, we cannot guarantee that your oils will arrive in time. Please contact Rose if you are outside the US and wish to receive the oils as shipping will be higher.
- Power of Love blend, formulated by Rose for this retreat;
- Hridaya oil, a special heart blend developed by Rose years ago and;
- Eucalyptus to open and elevate.
$25 for the retreat, workbook, and recording — register here
$35 for retreat, workbook, recording AND oils — register here
Rose Kress, ERYT500, C-IAYT, Author, Owner/Director of LifeForce Yoga is a lifelong student, of yoga, philosophy, and life. She began her formal yoga practice at 16 and deepened her commitment to yoga with Amy Weintraub in 2002 and was present for the beginning of LifeForce Yoga. Rose has overcome significant mental health hurdles as a direct result of her LifeForce Yoga practice. Her devotion to her practice knows no limits. Rose has studied intensively at the feet of only a few teachers, choosing consistency over the next “big thing.” Her teachers include Amy Weintraub, Maria Mendola, Rama Jyoti Vernon, Russill Paul, and Swami Brahmananda. In 2020, she published her first book, Awakening Your Inner Radiance with LifeForce Yoga. Rose teaches classes and workshops online and leads the LifeForce Yoga Practitioner Training online.