- This event has passed.
June 20, 2018 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 4:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until June 27, 2018
Best Practices for Managing Anxiety
Anxiety is that monster in our minds that eats up our energy by drawing our attention elsewhere. It keeps us awake at night to think about things that we have already thought about. It distracts us from being present to loved ones and keeps us from doing things that we loved. Yet, this doesn’t have to be our story, we can tame that monster in the mind.
This two-session course teaches the best yoga practices to reduce anxiety, without the need for a yoga mat. You will experience accessible yoga practices that can be practiced anywhere and at anytime. Tools like sound, visualization, hand gestures, breathing practices, intention setting, and meditation that are supported by current research.
- To hack your nervous system
- To catch your breath
- To redirect your mind
- To harness your energy
- To reconnect with your peaceful self
- Two 60-minute webinars, available for streaming after the live event
- A manual so you won’t forget any of the practices
- Plus! Participants will receive a guided LifeForce Yoga practice video that includes yoga postures for managing anxiety